New Mom Wardrobe Favorites
Since we are huge fans of the “momiform”, (obviously) we wanted to share our most versatile & comfortable wardrobe staples and how to wear them for postpartum and motherhood adventures:
- The number one thing is stylish, effortless sneakers. I wear these converse year round and I can wash them.
- Comfy, oversized tee and/or sweater. You can’t move or chase after your kids in a tight tee so go for the oversized, easy to move top.
- Maternity Jeans aren't just for pregnancy. Denim that you can move in is a must! This pair of maternity jeans is one maternity item you don't want to skip.
- A Criss Cross Drape front Sweater provides easy access when breastfeeding.
- Backpack. If you don’t have one, you need one! They are so stylish these days and every mother should be hands free running around with their kids. This diaper bag/backpack is awesome & holds everything. It converts into a messenger style bag & is in so many unique prints
- A Nursing Scarf is the gift that keeps on giving. Nurse in public, shield your baby from germs on those first outings and when they are older it is a perfect shopping cart cover. Learn what else they can do HERE.
- Make the most of those maxi dresses you wore during pregnancy with a Vest. Vests are easy to layer and are a great staple for mixing and matching your wardrobe
- Comfy Onesie: Seeing how comfy baby looks in all those adorable onesies will make it almost impossible to not want a comfortable do it all jumpsuit.
Button-Down Tops that you can also wear to nurse: Button Fronts are a moms best friend. Look for washable, non-iron fabrics!
- A cozy, cover-it-all cardigan. The longer the better!
For our 12 signature “momiform” essentials check them out HERE or under the shop section above.