Gift Guide: The New Mom
New Mom Gift Guide: Useful Gifts She'll Love
Today I wanted to share thoughtful gift ideas for the new mom. New Moms really deserve it all and If you know someone in this new stage of her life, she's most likely struggling to regain normalcy in her life. She also may be stressed, sleep deprived, struggling to find her new identity or a combination of all the above.
People may be buying lots for the new baby, but don't forget to give the new mama in your life some extra love this holiday season, she needs it. Make the overwhelmed and busy mom feel pampered by giving her something she can really use while navigating the ups and downs of baby's first year. The perfect gift for a new mom doesnt have to be extravagant. These are the items that I hand picked and love myself as a new mom.
- These Cozy Pajamas. They are super clutch for night feedings .
- These UGG Slippers last forever. The shearling is heavenly for moms that may be suffering from swollen feet postpartum or is on her feet all day.
- A CUTE and functional diaper bag. I love my Petunia Pickle Bottom Boxy Backpack because it can be worn as a backpack or shoulder bag. It's machine washable. A must-have on my list.
- This Collection of Dainty charm necklaces offer up a wide range of charms to suit any personality. I love the MOMMY necklace and wear it everyday
- I'm Obsessed with this Wrap Front Sweater ! It’s perfect for right after baby, for nursing and such a flattering style. It comes in 4 Colors and is sooooo soft!
- Cute Scrunchies can be a lifesaver for the mom with her hair constantly on top of her head. They prevent breakage and in these velvet ones are super festive for the winter months.
- A Quality Camera like this Nikon ensures she'll never miss capturing those special moments like baby's first word, first steps and more. DSLR Cameras last for years making this a gift she'll still be using years down the road
- Give her The Gift of Sleep with the Magic Merlin Sleepsuit It truly is magical and will soon have baby sleeping 10 hrs straight!
- This Nursing Scarf allows you to nurse in public without worry. It doubles too as a car seat cover, and grocery shopping cart cover.
- A Gift card for Food Delivery Services . What mom doesn't want a night off from cooking
- This adorable mug for that morning cup of coffee