AFFILIATES & GUEST BLOGGERS
Affiliates & Bloggers
Strong, beautiful, smart, creative and inspiring. These are just some of the words used to describe our affiliates and guest bloggers.
The #myMomiform Ambassador program was made for the modern mother in mind. We want women to indulge in the world where fashion meets motherhood. Our clothes were designed to be stylish, trendy but most of all affordable. Feel confident in knowing that keeping your style is now more than ever obtainable because Momiform is not just a brand, it’s a lifestyle.
Want to become a style ambassador? We’d LOVE to style with you!
Click here to fill out our application
Thanks for your interest in guest posting on The Momiform!
We're always interested in receiving well-written, unique posts from a variety of standpoints to encourage and inspire our readers.
If you have a proposed post that fits within these series, please make sure to follow the guidance below.
Guest Post Guidelines
Before submitting your post for consideration, please note the following guidelines:
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed and if it will benefit The Momiform readers, it is likely to be published.
- Posts must be high-quality, original content. Posts must not be published anywhere else.
- Please limit your post to 1,000 words or less.
- Submissions with a “visit my site” or “check out my product” type feel will not be accepted. Likewise, submissions which appear to be strictly PR- or SEO-related will not be accepted.
- Please make a concerted effort to use correct spelling, grammar and punctuation. Due to time constraints, submissions which require excessive editing cannot be accepted.
- Make sure any links in your post are relevant and valid. Links deemed to be irrelevant to the main idea of your post will be removed without notice. Likewise, any non-working links will be removed without notice.
- Use of bullets, lists and short paragraphs is highly encouraged as it makes reading much easier.
- Submit proposed post via e-mail to email@example.com, along with 1-2 relevant images, an author’s bio and an author’s picture. Any submissions missing any of the relevant pieces may be delayed in reviewing and scheduling.
- A sample of other posts written can be used to gauge interest. Please provide a topic(s) of interest, along with links to a few guest post previously written.
- Guest posts will be scheduled within 1-2 weeks of review of the proposed post.
If your guest post is accepted, it usually takes at least 10 Days for your guest post to be published. We do our best to notify you within 1 week if your guest post is not accepted for publication so that you can submit it to another blog.
If you submit a query (i.e. an idea for a guest post as opposed to a guest post submission in full), we'll review it and contact you within 48hrs if we're interested in pursuing the next step. Typically, we publish 1-2 guest posts per week, so depending on how many guest posts are in the queue, it could be longer than 1-2 weeks before your post is published. We will notify you the day your post goes live.
Topics of Interest:
We are currently accepting guest posts on the following topics:
- Beauty hacks, how-to's, and tips.
- Easy Recipes for busy households
- Fashion & Style Relatable to current and/or expecting moms
- Home Decor ( any )
- DIY ( any )
- Current issues facing parents
we're also interested in other topics and will consider posts relating to other topics relating to pregnancy and motherhood. We love creative bloggers.
How To Submit a Guest Post:
If you would like to submit your guest post for review, please submit the form below and provide your topics of interest based on the EMA Topics of Interest.
Once your topic has been approved, please respond to the approval with the following information for your proposed post:
- Your full name.
- The URL of your blog or website (if applicable).
- Your post title.
- The body of your post (can be attached using Word or in the body of the e-mail).
- Attach 1-2 relevant images to the e-mail separately. Do not include the images in your post.
- An author’s bio and author’s picture. (Even if you have submitted a post in the past, please provide both to limit the time to search for this information)
All guest blog posts will be shared on our Instagram & instagram stories, Twitter, and Pinterest. You can also share the posts on your social media accounts.